Learnlight recently had the pleasure of organizing a learning Round Table in Paris on the topic of the Modern Learner. Learning Managers from leading companies came to benefit from the expertise of three exceptional speakers from AXA, BNP Paribas and Orange. The speakers explored the pertinent topic of how the digital transformation revolution is affecting the world of corporate learning.
The Round Table eReport is now available
Hyperconnected, distracted, impatient and adept at multitasking, the Modern Learner is transforming traditional approaches to training. This type of learner is not restricted to the mandatory training hours organized by Learning & Development departments, but they learn continuously, whenever and wherever they choose.
Discover the key takeaways from the Round Table and how to truly engage your learners.
What questions does the eReport address?
- Who is the Modern Learner and how can we understand them?
- To what extent do technology and new learning preferences shape the way in which we learn today?
- How can we motivate and engage our overworked, distracted, impatient employees?
- Marie Casery Madueño, Global Learning Business Partner, AXA
- Xavier Durochat, Head of Learning & Development, Change and Transformation, BNP Paribas
- Anne-Sophie Gimenez, Founder of the Orange Learning Agency
Companies that attended the Round Table event
Our guests included the following companies among others:
- Sopra Steria
- Bouygues Construction
- Galeries Lafayettes
- La Poste
Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language and skills training to learners in more than 150 countries. The company has developed an award-winning learning platform to deliver blended virtual, face-to-face, and digital training programs to employees of regional and global businesses. Clients include blue-chip companies such as Deutsche Telekom, Ericsson, PWC, Coca-Cola, Siemens, Oxford University Press, SEAT, Ricoh, Orange, and Inditex. Learnlight employs 220+ staff and 1000+ trainers worldwide.
More information can be found at learnlight.com